A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zia Sheikh is Good. Dr. Sheikh has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Salamanca Healthcare Complex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zia Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zia M. Sheikh practice?
Dr. Zia Sheikh practices Internal Medicine near Salamanca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY and Houghton, NY.
See Salamanca Internists.