A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zia Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zia Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Sheikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Salamanca Healthcare Complex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zia M. Sheikh practice?
Dr. Zia Sheikh practices Internal Medicine near Salamanca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Salamanca Internists.