A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zia Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zia Rehman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rehman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zia Ur Rehman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zia U. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Zia Rehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Zia Rehman practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.