2.5

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Nice and proffessional show details Nice and proffessional
by Susanna A on Mar 30th, 2015

Dr. Virk was very nice, he spent time to understand my complaints, answered all my questions and was very professional in my first appointment. I definitely trust him to continue with my health care.

Unprofessional, impatient, and disrespectful show details Unprofessional, impatient, and disrespectful
Jan 11th, 2015

Dr. Virk has been the worst Rheumatoid doctor I have ever met. Instead of making his patient feel comfortable and at ease, he become angry and raised his voice when asked questions about health and possible risks to his diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Virk should consider that we seek doctors for answers, and if he does not agree with something, he should not be disrespectful and unprofessional with someone who is being respectful to him. Doctors are the experts and when a doctor becomes uncomfortable with questions, it is a sign that he is dealing with more than he can handle. I am very disappointed and hope Dr. Virk does not make this behavior and outbursts a habit.

Dec 18th, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Virk, I have never felt so disrespected as a patient. I went to him for about three months when I started to notice that he got upset when I asked him questions when he didn't explain something to me in a way that I understood. He would look at his nurse and tell her to explain it to me, like I was an idiot and he didn't have time to repeat himself or to try to explain it in a different way. He also got upset when I called his office to ask questions about my lab results and my medications. He told me that if I called him that he was going to start charging me! I will never go back to this arrogant doctor and I highly suggest you stay away.

a good doctor ! show details a good doctor !
by miss Buttler on Jun 7th, 2013

hes a very nice doctor talks to you about your illness explains how exercise may be helpful gives you the medical attention required for better health in your condition. hes been my doctor 8 months and hes a very good doctor and has been very helpful in the healing process of my condition.also very encouraging

Dr Virk show details Dr Virk
by m. T. on Jun 4th, 2013 on doctor.com

great made me feel comfortable ..... very good doctor id highly recomend to anyone

Read Full Review at doctor.com