Dr. Ziaullah Virk Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ziaullah Virk?

Great office!

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I first seen Dr. Virk in extreme joint pain after being diagnosed with RA. I was scared, in pain and anxious at my outcome. Dr. Virk and his nursing staff were very polite and informative. Dr. Virk explained what the RA was and some reasons why I have it. We went over my entire medical history in detail and I received a physical. By the time I left from my first appointment I was informed and felt completely confident under the care of Dr. Virk. Since then, I can tell a difference in my joints. I can feel that the medication and exercises are working. I feel very confident that my treatment plan is correct and working for me. I like the fact that even though I have to drive over an hour for my care, I can get an appointment around my work schedule.I am very thankful to Dr. Virk and his staff for always remaining professional and informative.

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

Always professional, very caring, knowledgeable, concerned about patients overall well being. One of the few doctors that doesn't try and solve all problems with pain pills.

Posted on July 25th, 2017

A doctor should visit the patient for more than 50 seconds. I'm not joking, first visit with him and he was not in the room for even one minute, blurts out a very grim diagnosis "osteoarthtis..thumbs of 80 year old." If he said anything besides that it was maybe one more sentence, then he ran out of the room. No explanation, treatment options, except he tried to put me on Plaquenil. Which hasn't even been shown to treat Osteoarthritis or anything besides Rhematoid or immune disorders, and has awful side effects. Very poor doctor and he literally has no bedside manner or sympathy, along with no clue on how meds work. I don't even think he is capable of treating someone with a stubbed toe.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. Virk has been very helpful in helping me to cope with RA.

Nice and proffessional

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Virk was very nice, he spent time to understand my complaints, answered all my questions and was very professional in my first appointment. I definitely trust him to continue with my health care .

Unprofessional, impatient, and disrespectful

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr. Virk has been the worst Rheumatoid doctor I have ever met. Instead of making his patient feel comfortable and at ease, he become angry and raised his voice when asked questions about health and possible risks to his diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Virk should consider that we seek doctors for answers, and if he does not agree with something, he should not be disrespectful and unprofessional with someone who is being respectful to him. Doctors are the experts and when a doctor becomes uncomfortable with questions, it is a sign that he is dealing with more than he can handle. I am very disappointed and hope Dr. Virk does not make this behavior and outbursts a habit.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Virk, I have never felt so disrespected as a patient. I went to him for about three months when I started to notice that he got upset when I asked him questions when he didn't explain something to me in a way that I understood. He would look at his nurse and tell her to explain it to me, like I was an idiot and he didn't have time to repeat himself or to try to explain it in a different way. He also got upset when I called his office to ask questions about my lab results and my medications. He told me that if I called him that he was going to start charging me! I will never go back to this arrogant doctor and I highly suggest you stay away.

a good doctor !

Posted on June 8th, 2013

hes a very nice doctor talks to you about your illness explains how exercise may be helpful gives you the medical attention required for better health in your condition. hes been my doctor 8 months and hes a very good doctor and has been very helpful in the healing process of my condition.also very encouraging

Dr Virk

Posted on June 4th, 2013

great made me feel comfortable ..... very good doctor id highly recomend to anyone

Posted on October 24th, 2017