Dr. Ziaullah Virk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ziaullah Virk?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ziaullah Virk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

A doctor should visit the patient for more than 50 seconds. I'm not joking, first visit with him and he was not in the room for even one minute, blurts out a very grim diagnosis "osteoarthtis..thumbs of 80 year old." If he said anything besides that it was maybe one more sentence, then he ran out of the room. No explanation, treatment options, except he tried to put me on Plaquenil. Which hasn't even been shown to treat Osteoarthritis or anything besides Rhematoid or immune disorders, and has awful side effects. Very poor doctor and he literally has no bedside manner or sympathy, along with no clue on how meds work. I don't even think he is capable of treating someone with a stubbed toe.

January 11th, 2016

Dr. Virk has been very helpful in helping me to cope with RA.

March 30th, 2015

Nice and proffessional

Dr. Virk was very nice, he spent time to understand my complaints, answered all my questions and was very professional in my first appointment. I definitely trust him to continue with my health care.

January 11th, 2015

Unprofessional, impatient, and disrespectful

Dr. Virk has been the worst Rheumatoid doctor I have ever met. Instead of making his patient feel comfortable and at ease, he become angry and raised his voice when asked questions about health and possible risks to his diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Virk should consider that we seek doctors for answers, and if he does not agree with something, he should not be disrespectful and unprofessional with someone who is being respectful to him. Doctors are the experts and when a doctor becomes uncomfortable with questions, it is a sign that he is dealing with more than he can handle. I am very disappointed and hope Dr. Virk does not make this behavior and outbursts a habit.

December 19th, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Virk, I have never felt so disrespected as a patient. I went to him for about three months when I started to notice that he got upset when I asked him questions when he didn't explain something to me in a way that I understood. He would look at his nurse and tell her to explain it to me, like I was an idiot and he didn't have time to repeat himself or to try to explain it in a different way. He also got upset when I called his office to ask questions about my lab results and my medications. He told me that if I called him that he was going to start charging me! I will never go back to this arrogant doctor and I highly suggest you stay away.

June 8th, 2013

a good doctor !

hes a very nice doctor talks to you about your illness explains how exercise may be helpful gives you the medical attention required for better health in your condition. hes been my doctor 8 months and hes a very good doctor and has been very helpful in the healing process of my condition.also very encouraging

June 4th, 2013

Dr Virk

great made me feel comfortable ..... very good doctor id highly recomend to anyone

September 6th, 2017