Learn more about Dr. Zia Zakai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zia Zakai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakai
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Zakai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zia Zakai, M.Sc, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakai graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zakai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zia Zakai M.Sc, MD, and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zia Zakai practice?
- Dr. Zia Zakai has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zia Zakai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abingdon, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD and Glen Burnie, MD.
See Abingdon Orthopedic Surgeons.