Dentist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  office address  |  show details
by Albert on Apr 28th, 2014

Many, many offices are listed fir Dr. Ziad and associates, but I believe they are offices of doctors working in the same field of dentistry, but I doubt if he is associated with those addresses.

|  Implant Patient  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Ali agrees with insurance coverage at the initial interview. Later "miscellaneus" "Parts" charges emerge. If patient does not pay treatment is interrupted. Insurance is not aware of these strange and late date charges.

|  Broken billing system  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2014

I was at this doctors clinic for a simple procedure. He insisted on having me do more procures than needed at a high cost, but I agreed. The insurance was billed and there was an error from his office. I was expecting a correction and a refund as they explained to me they cant refund me until the insurance has paid. The insurance tells me months later that they have paid. I go back to this clinic a year later to get a refund, they explain that they had errors in billing and will fix things. I go back 6 months later and ask for the refund, I am told there is a zero balance. After a front desk argument and discussion with the doctors crew they finally understood what the problem was and realized the error they made. They cut me a check on the spot. They thought I was simply angry about not getting my money, but what was making me upset was simply there lack of understanding that it is there mistake not mine and they were not owning up to it. I never had an issue with a doctor office billing, so my conclusion is avoid these people at all cost unless your ready for a rip off.

|  Ignorant  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

Ignorant and no bed side manner.

|  He gives his personal cell phone after surgery !!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2010

I took my 3 kids to 3 different surgeons over the years and he was by far the friendliest. He put us at ease and even gave us his cell phone if we needed him after surgery. I thought he was very comforting

|  Professional, friendly, courteous  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ali. He took time to thorougly explain my condition and the treatment options. I left feeling very comfortable.

|  Ignorant  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2009

He is very arrogant and he does not listen to his patients. He thinks he is right all the time.