A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ZIAD AMR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ZIAD AMR, GENERAL AND BARIATRIC SURGERY is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. AMR
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. AMR Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. ZIAD AMR, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. AMR graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 1 awards.
Dr. AMR has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ZIAD AMR MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. ZIAD AMR practice?
- Dr. ZIAD AMR has 1 office location.
Dr. ZIAD AMR practices Surgery, Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near CYPRESS, TX.
See CYPRESS Surgeons.