A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Ashkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Ashkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Ashkar, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashkar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ashkar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- American Legion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Maurice Ashkar MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad M. Ashkar practice?
- Dr. Ziad Ashkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Ashkar practices Nephrology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelousas, LA.
See Lafayette Nephrologists.