Learn more about Dr. Ziad Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Awad, Esophageal Cancer Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Awad, FACS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Awad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Tarik Awad FACS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad T. Awad practice?
- Dr. Ziad Awad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Awad practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.