A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Awad, Esophageal Cancer Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Stapling Gastroplasty
- Swallowing disorder Deglutition Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Awad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Tarik Awad MD, MBBS, and FACS is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad T. Awad practice?
- Dr. Ziad Awad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Awad practices Surgical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.