A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Berri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Berri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Berri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berri graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Berri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Berri MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ziad Berri practice?
- Dr. Ziad Berri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Berri practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.