A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Berri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Berri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Berri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berri graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Berri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ziad Berri practice?
Dr. Ziad Berri practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.