Learn more about Dr. Ziad Berri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Berri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Berri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anti-aging Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berri graduated from University Of Zagreb.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ziad Berri practice?
Dr. Ziad Berri practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Family Physicians, and Dearborn General Practitioners.