A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Elghoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Elghoul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elghoul
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elghoul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Elghoul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elghoul graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elghoul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Michael Elghoul MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad M. Elghoul practice?
- Dr. Ziad Elghoul has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Elghoul practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.