Learn more about Dr. Ziad Elghoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Elghoul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Elghoul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elghoul graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elghoul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Michael Elghoul MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad M. Elghoul practice?
- Dr. Ziad Elghoul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Elghoul practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.