A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Elghoul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Elghoul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Elghoul, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elghoul graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elghoul has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elghoul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ziad M. Elghoul practice?
Dr. Ziad Elghoul practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.