- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Farah is Good. Dr. Farah has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Farah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ziad G. Farah practice?
Dr. Ziad Farah practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Harwich, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Yarmouth, MA.
See Harwich Internists and Harwich Endocrinologists.