A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Ghamra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Ghamra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Ghamra, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghamra graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ghamra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Ghamra MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ziad Ghamra practice?
- Dr. Ziad Ghamra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Ghamra practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners and Sarasota Pulmonologists.