A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Ghamra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Ghamra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Ghamra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghamra graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghamra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghamra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ziad W. Ghamra practice?
Dr. Ziad Ghamra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners, and Sarasota Pulmonologists.