A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Haydar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Haydar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydar graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Haydar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Rafic Haydar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ziad R. Haydar practice?
- Dr. Ziad Haydar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Haydar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians and Garland Geriatric Doctors.