A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Haydar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haydar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Haydar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Haydar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Haydar graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Haydar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Rafic Haydar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ziad R. Haydar practice?
- Dr. Ziad Haydar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Haydar practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians and Garland Geriatric Doctors.