Learn more about Dr. Ziad Husseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Husseini, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Husseini
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Husseini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Husseini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Husseini graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Mounzer Husseini MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad M. Husseini practice?
- Dr. Ziad Husseini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Husseini practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.