A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Husseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Husseini, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Husseini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oculoplastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Husseini graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Husseini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Mounzer Husseini MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad M. Husseini practice?
- Dr. Ziad Husseini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Husseini practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.