A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Issa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Issa
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Issa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Issa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Issa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad F Issa MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad F. Issa practice?
- Dr. Ziad Issa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Issa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.