Learn more about Dr. Ziad Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Issa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Issa
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Issa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Issa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Issa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad F Issa MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad F. Issa practice?
- Dr. Ziad Issa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Issa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.