A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Khatib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Khatib, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatib graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khatib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad A Khatib MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad A. Khatib practice?
- Dr. Ziad Khatib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Khatib practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Oncologists.