A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Marjieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Marjieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Marjieh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Marjieh graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marjieh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad M Marjieh MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ziad M. Marjieh practice?
- Dr. Ziad Marjieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Marjieh practices Internal Medicine near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Internists.