A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Nahas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Nahas is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Nahas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahas graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Nahas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Hector Nahas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ziad H. Nahas practice?
- Dr. Ziad Nahas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Nahas practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.