A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Nahas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Nahas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahas graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Nahas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nahas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ziad H. Nahas practice?
Dr. Ziad Nahas practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.