A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Niazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Niazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Niazi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Niazi graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Niazi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad Asad Niazi MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad A. Niazi practice?
- Dr. Ziad Niazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Niazi practices Urology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Urologists.