A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Saba is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saba
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Saba, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saba has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad S Saba MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad S. Saba practice?
- Dr. Ziad Saba has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziad Saba practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Cardiologists.