A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziad Saba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziad Saba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziad Saba, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saba graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saba has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziad S Saba MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziad S. Saba practice?
- Dr. Ziad Saba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ziad Saba practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Pediatric Specialists.