Ziad Skaff, MD
514 S Dargan St
Ste H
Florence, SC 29506
843-669-5956
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Marie R. on Aug 17th, 2014

Having been diagnosed with breast cancer, the decision had to be made as to whom to go to for my cancer treatments. Working with Dr. Skaff was an excellent choice. This continues to be true now that chemo has been completed. Dr. Skaff is genuinely interested in each individual as both a patient and as a human being dealing with cancer related issues. He has earned my confidence in his ability to deal with the expected, the unexpected, the concerns, my fears and questions all with a positive and realistic attitude on his part. He continues to be most respectful and honest with information. This journey does not end when chemo ends. I feel both appreciation and security when asked who my oncologist is. It feels good to be able to reply "Dr. Ziad Skaff at Carolina Hospital."

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by Judy Winburn on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Skaff is an exceptional Oncologist and an asset to Florence. He is extremely thoughtful of his patients and their imediate family. To put it simply, he is very caring, compassionate and truthful. I am recommending him to anyone that I come in contact with who may need his service. Welcome to Florence, Dr. Skaff.

|  Florence School Teacher  |  show details
by S. Louise Cox on Feb 20th, 2013

This past year i was diagnosed with CLL (chronic leukemia). I was assigned an oncologist after the discovery in the ER. Boy, was God good. He gave us Dr. Skaff. He is such a blessing to our whole family. He has been professional but compassionate, sympathetic, patient, kind, respectful, understanding, open to all questions> These are not always characteristics you get with a doctor.Every visit is this way. He has now moved to Carolinas Hospital and taken the best of his staff with him. So courteous staff, prompt appointments and answering of the telephone will all be changed! He is very efficient. If he does not know something, he researches it. He keeps up with the latest medicines, tests, and approaches. I also appreciate his tender honesty. I just can't say enough about him. If you ever need an oncologist (hope you don't), he's your doctor!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2012

I had a rare condition and doctor skaff treated me. He was kind. available to answer my questions and always caring. I would definitely recommend him!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

He took care of me during my pregnancy and I was very thankful. I had a long wait time because they were very busy but he took care of me and made sure that things were taken care of and I had no worries!

|  Best Doctor in Florence  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

Dr. Skaff is treating my mother for cancer. He has the best manner in the world. I wish that all Doctors were like him. He takes the time to answer questions and makes sure that we know exactly what is going on. He has a great staff. We love Brooke and everyone there. THANKS A BUNCH DR. SKAFF!

|  I Highly Recommend This Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

My mother was treated by Dr. Skaff in Carolina Hospital for a rare blood disease called TTP and is still currently under his care for follow-up. While she was sick in the hospital, Dr. Skaff was very caring and professional. He was also very informative and did not mind answering the many questions we had. My family is so grateful for his help in diagnosing my mother's rare sickness and we highly recommend him!

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

My opinion of Dr. Skaff is that he's very professional, very patient, and very concerned. I would rate him as 110%!