A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vascular Access, hypertension, nephrology, peritoneal dialysis, kidney stones, nephrology, kidney disease - diabetic, kidney disease - chronic.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dacca Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Our Lady of The Resurrection
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance