A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical College Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.