Dr. Zibute Zaparackas MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Chicago, IL

September 12th, 2012
This was my 5 year old daughter's first experience at an eye doctor. IT started off great, the nurst who did the preliminary exam was patient, explained what she was doing and related to my daughter. They dialated my daughter's eyes which is a new experience no matter how you prepare a child. She was doing well but a little scared. We entered the room to wait for Dr. Zaparackas. Dr. Zaparackas, entered, never introduced herself to myself or my daughter. Never took any time to explain what she would be doing. My daughter started to cry as she was scared. Instead of being patient & understanding Dr. Zaparackas stated, "what is your problem, this isn't a big deal". Then proceeded to snap her fingers at my daughter to get her attention. I then saw her look impatiently at the nurse as if we were wasting her time. It was unfortunate since we were referred to this doctor by our pediatrician and were told Dr. Zaparackas is great with children. We will never recommend this Dr. to anyone with children. Her bedside manner was appalling for someone who works with children.

July 15th, 2010