A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zidi Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zidi Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Universidad Nacional De Cuyo, Mendoza.
Dr. Berger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zidi B Berger MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zidi B. Berger practice?
- Dr. Zidi Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Zidi Berger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.