Overall Review

3.6

November 16th, 2012
Great Support for Cancer Treatments as MD/ND
Oncologists know their trade but do not tell you about the nutritional approaches that make their treatments more effective and gentler.Dr. Berger will get you through any cancer protocol lessening the side effects with diet and supplements, enhancing the results, and caring for your overall health when your immune system is down.She has gotten me through two rough protocols to a very successful outcome. Her leadership and compassion is top notch. Her medical knowledge is extraordinary.

April 21st, 2012
Zidi Berger Botox Experience
I had bought a special deal for 3 areas of Botox on Living Social. I was surprised to find out when arriving at Dr. Berger's office that she is infact an OBGYN. This wouldn't matter at all were it not for the appalling manner in which I was treated by her. I have never in my life come accross any doctor, cosmetic or medical, so blatantly rude, cold and downright dishonest. On arriving, the front desk ladies were most pleasant. I had to bring my baby with me to the appointment because I couldn't get a sitter. However, my child was in their stroller and well behaved. I was lead to Dr. Berger's office, and was met by Dr. Berger with the iciest look and comment about me bringing the baby. I've taken him to other appointments before, let alone a 5 minute Botox procedure, and no one had a problem with it. I was so taken aback that I actually thought about leaving there and then. Anyway, she administered the botox, and said I needed to pay for an extra area, so I did. My lines are very minimal since I've been having botox regularly for the past 10 years. After a week had gone by, and no noticable change in any of the areas she had administered botox to, quite literally none at all in the 4th area, and plenty of movement, I called to schedule a follow up appointment. When I came to the follow up, Dr. Berger was very dismissive of me and went as far as to say Botox is very expensive and I had got a special offer and they had gifted me the 4th area. I told her I had paid extra, and I said that regardless of whether I had bought a special offer, it was by the area, and she should offer the same quality of treatment as if I had paid full price ($1350). She said I might still have lines and movement but she wouldn't treat me again. She called in another member of staff to pressure me into not having any more. She is the most unethical woman. She gave a substandard service and didn't want to put it right. She said that if I had Botox too often that it would become uneffective. I've never heard of any such thing - my last treatment was 6 months before and it's recommended every 4-6 months. I only wanted to look natural, not frozen - however, one expects to have little movemnent right after a treatment and slowly as the Botox wears off over time, that movement will come back. I am not sure if she is a good OBGYN - but I can tell you she is one mean and cold person and I would never recommend her to anyone - I won't be going back there again, thank you.

November 4th, 2011
MD Nd
Caring and compasionate, pays attention to the detail and finds great treatments that work,Dr berger has a creative mindand I felt so much better with her approach, I am happy I went to see her..

August 17th, 2011
changed my life
I was so sick before I went to Dr. Berger, the other OBGYN's I've gone to never listened to anything I said and always rushed me out, Dr. Berger changed my life and the life of my mother and her best friend. I would send everyone to her if I could.

June 2nd, 2011
BAD DOC!!
It was easy to get an appointment because she has so few patients, and now I know why! This woman's attitude was so icy and uncaring, she could literally start the next ice age! She uses outdated equipment, charges ridiculously high prices (tried to charge me $350, when she told me $250 over the phone when I scheduled). I seriously think she saw my (fake) LV handbag and thought I could pay more so why not charge me more? She doesn't take insurance, and so I refused to pay that much because I knew my insurance wouldn't cover it. She gave me a cursory GYN exam, then started testing homeopathic remedies on me. She diagnosed me as hyperthyroid, and tried to make me buy several expensive remedies to treat it. I know about energy testing. I actually chose her because she claims to have a more 'natural approach'. BUT I'll tell you one thing, Dr. Zidi Berger knows absolutely nothing about energy testing. And I'm not surprised, she's so cold and disconnected from her patients, it would take a miracle for her to diagnose them - with either western medicine or natural medicine. DON'T GO TO SEE HER!!!

July 12th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Berger has really helped with my hormone issues. Each appt lasts almost an hour, where I get to ask all my questions. She is patient and knows her stuff. I would highly recommend her.

May 31st, 2010
I feel so much better!
Dr. Berger has helped me successfully manage my menopause symptoms. I feel better each day. My appts always have plenty of time to talk about my issues. Dr. Berger is very knowledgeable about nutrition and hormones.