Learn more about Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strzelecki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strzelecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strzelecki graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strzelecki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zigmund F Strzelecki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zigmund F. Strzelecki practice?
- Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Surgeons.