Learn more about Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strzelecki graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strzelecki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strzelecki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zigmund F. Strzelecki practice?
Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Sellersville, PA.
See Quakertown Orthopedic Surgeons, Quakertown Pediatric Surgeons, and Quakertown Surgeons.