Learn more about Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strzelecki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strzelecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strzelecki graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strzelecki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zigmund F Strzelecki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zigmund F. Strzelecki practice?
- Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Zigmund Strzelecki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Surgeons.