A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zimu Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zimu Zheng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zheng
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Zheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zimu Zheng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Zheng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zimu Md Zheng MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zimu M. Zheng practice?
- Dr. Zimu Zheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Zimu Zheng practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Endocrinologists.