A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zimu Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zimu Zheng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zimu Zheng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Zheng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zimu Md Zheng MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Zimu M. Zheng practice?
- Dr. Zimu Zheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zimu Zheng practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY.
See Huntington Internists and Huntington Endocrinologists.