Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zina Hajduczok
Dr. Zina Hajduczok, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hajduczok is affiliated with Mount St Mary's Hospital, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Zina Hajduczok has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zina Hajduczok is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, NY.
Dr. Norman Fiorica
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lewiston, NY 0.01 mi35
Dr. Garwood Leckband
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lewiston, NY 0.01 mi51
Dr. Samuel Sirianni
Lewiston, NY 0.11 mi31