A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zina Hajduczok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zina Hajduczok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zina Hajduczok, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajduczok graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Hajduczok has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zina Dmytrijuk Hajduczok MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zina D. Hajduczok practice?
- Dr. Zina Hajduczok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zina Hajduczok practices Internal Medicine near Lewiston, NY.
See Lewiston Internists.