Dr. Zina Kroner DO Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Excellent doctor and most helpful and caring staff.
Dr. Kroner really cares for her patients, checks everything and is very detail oriented. She is the only doctor I trust as I know her for many years and I travel from L.I. and she always answers my questions very promptly. Also both Amy and Maria are very helpful who always answer my questions and take care all insurance paperwork.

May 5th, 2017
Best. Doctor. EVER.
I have been seeing Dr. Kroner for over 10 years and she offers, by far, the best medical care I have ever received. Her knowledge and patient care are unsurpassed. She treats every symptom/question with care and attention, takes the time to discover the root causes, and explains every test (and the results) in detail. Dr. Kroner is a true healer.

September 5th, 2016
Thorough, caring, meticulous
Office is well run. Dr. Kroner is exceptionally attentive, thorough, and caring. I received intense attention to all of my medical complaints and conditions. I am very satisfied with my treatment.

August 12th, 2016
She is something close to a miracle
I was referred by a friend who also sees Dr. Kroner. Her attention to all my questions and health concerns were answered. I was impressed with the amount of time (90 minutes) she spent with me to make sure everything was covered. Her office offers all reports through a user friendly app that's confidential to each patient. This office was near major transportation that made my commute easy. In all this was a great experience for my. I am more aware about my health and completely confident with the plan Dr. Kroner set up for me. If your unsure about which doctor to choose after trying many, if you want a clear organic approach then you need to give this doctor a call. She is something close to a miracle and made my life better. Seeing her was the best decision I made in a very long time.

June 16th, 2016
Amazing doctor and staff - they're willing to go the extra mile to get you feeling as great as possible. They share all results of your tests with you and you can do most of them on site. And they help with billing your insurance. Highly recommended to anyone with lingering health problems.

February 11th, 2016
EXCEPTIONAL, nothing more I can add except a 5++++
I have been seeing Dr. Kroner for several years and SHE changed my life for the better. If you want a doctor who can see outside the box then you must see her. She is extremely thorough and smart. What I like most about her is that she is not in bed with the drug companies and takes a more integrative approach. She is very easy to talk to, always returns calls and is a real human being. I LOVE HER and her staff.

October 24th, 2015
Dr. Kroner is brilliant ! She has been my doctor for a decade now and I am convinced that her approach is the best to be found.

October 4th, 2015
Dr. Kroner is the best investment you can make in your health
I truly feel as if Dr. Kroner has given me my life back. I came to her at the end of my rope after two years of mysterious and often debilitating health issues that doctor after doctor could not diagnose. Dr. Kroner persisted in working with me until she found answers, came up with a plan of action, and now continues to guide me toward restoring my health and my sanity. She is extraordinarily intelligent, thoughtful, kind and thorough. I have never experienced a doctor who takes as much time or care with her patients or who listens so closely to her patient's needs and concerns. I now recommend Dr. Kroner to everyone I know. She is a gift.

August 7th, 2015
Dr. Zina Kroner is an excellent detail-oriented doctor.
I highly recommend Dr. Kroner, she's very thorough, explains all tests and treats the whole person. She has a vast knowledge of alternative medicine along with everything else and makes the best choice as to what medicine or vitamin to use. She's a great doctor.

May 19th, 2015
I love her. She is one of the smartest and most intuitive doctors I have ever met. She is like a detective and knows the human body so intricately. She told me more things about myself in my first visit than I have ever learned from any doctor I have ever been treated by. She listens and she really wants to figure out what your issue is and she will. Great Doctor

May 4th, 2015
Excellent and thoughtful physician
Amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable. Dr kroner gets to the root of the problem. She is exceptional about timely follow up and detailed review of results and next steps.

April 7th, 2015
Dr. Kroner is a dream come true
Dr. Kroner is comprehensive, caring, straightforward, kind and very competent. Staff are helpful and efficient.