A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zina Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zina Novak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Novak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zina Novak MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Zina Novak practice?
- Dr. Zina Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zina Novak practices Diagnostic Radiology near Windsor Mill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Windsor Mill Radiologists.