A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zinaida Pelkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zinaida Pelkey, Osteopath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelkey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pelkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelkey graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pelkey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zinaida Pelkey DO is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Zinaida Pelkey practice?
- Dr. Zinaida Pelkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Zinaida Pelkey practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near New York, NY.
See New York Osteopaths.