A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zinaida Pelkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zinaida Pelkey, Osteopath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelkey graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pelkey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zinaida Pelkey DO is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Zinaida Pelkey practice?
- Dr. Zinaida Pelkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Zinaida Pelkey practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near New York, NY.
See New York Osteopaths.