A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zinnat A. Chowdhury practice?
Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.