A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zinnat Ara Chowdhury MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zinnat A. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists.