A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chowdhury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zinnat A. Chowdhury practice?
Dr. Zinnat Chowdhury practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Internists, Stratford Geriatric Doctors, Stratford General Practitioners, Stratford Family Physicians, and Stratford Pediatricians.