A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zinnia Giron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giron graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Giron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hampshire Memorial Hospital
- Valley Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zinnia Bacol Giron MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zinnia B. Giron practice?
- Dr. Zinnia Giron has 1 office location.
Dr. Zinnia Giron practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Romney, WV.
See Romney General Practitioners and Romney Internists.