Dr. Zipora Fefer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zipora Fefer?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Zipora Fefer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2017

No good at all this doctor is garbage she should never became a doctor

April 9th, 2016

Great Neurologist

Heartless & Mean

Zipora is an obstacle to proper healthcare. She gets visibly annoyed when you question her, as if she is offended that an ignorant person like you thinks that you can have an intellectual conversation with her.

Terrible

This doctor was extremely rude and condescending, especially when expressing an opinion that was contrary to her's. Because Dr. Fefer refused to provide certain letters of necessity, my child was not given the required services or safety equipment that would reduce her suffering and possibly save her life. For years my child suffered while Dr. Fefer condescendingly rejected our plea for help. Finally we had no choice but to find another doctor. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Dr. Fefer is unique in her callousness. We now have a wonderful Doctor so our child is no longer suffering and we have been approved for the services that we have been longing for. I regret not leaving sooner. If you want a doctor that cares for you and your child, Dr. Fefer is not for you. I only wish I could give negative stars.

Greatly Disappointed

This doctor was never available in an emergency situation for my child. She was never on-call at the hospital and never contacted me regarding my child when admitted to the hospital in countless emergency situations. She did not show up at the bedside of my child's many hospital admissions or reached out to me during any of the hospital stays. However, she was available at her office for routine visits (which getting an appointment was three months apart). During these appointments, she did not listen to my concerns regarding my child's home survival issues and instead argued with me about same. She refused to assist my child in acquiring urgent skilled care at home and refused to assume her role in providing the sufficient information required to obtain said life-sustaining medical care at home for my medically fragile child. If you have a special needs medically fragile child, do not think this doctor will be compassionate and care enough about your child's quality of life after you leave her office. She talked over me and was argumentative regarding discussions about my child's critical care needs. She was very negative about my child's treatment plan and did not seem to know how to ultimately treat the condition. Instead of saying so in a tactful manner, she told me that there were no other options available to treat my child and that she would have to sedate my child because she had no other treatment options. We ultimately ended up seeing a new doctor and was able to find treatment plans that do involve using old archaic methods that significantly diminish her quality of life. They were also able to support and provide accurate information to assist in sustaining my child's life at home with such a medically fragile condition without being argumentative and difficult through the process.

December 31st, 2014

Terribly disappointing...switching to another doctor.

I can't think of one positive thing to say about Dr. Fefer. We've been to see her three times for my son, and what more can I say except three strikes and you're out. I'll start off with the fact that it's practically impossible to make an appointment with her, and when you do have one, it's useless because the office is so disorganized that you end up waiting 30-45 minutes anyway. The front desk staff is incredibly rude and unprofessional as well. When you finally do get in to see the doctor, she sits at her tiny desk typing on a computer, not having any contact with the patient. The only time she came near my son was to measure his head. She is incredibly irresponsible with her diagnosing, after only seeing my son three times all of which was spent typing away at her desk...she concluded he's autistic. I tried to explain my son's progress and what his other doctors have said, including his physical and speech therapists and she became very rude and condescending. Dr. Fefer tries to make you feel like an irresponsible parent for not sharing her unsupported views. I will not return to see her again, my son's health and well-being mean too much to me.

April 8th, 2011

very satisfied. Dr. Fefer was our second opinion doctor and couldnt be happier with the treatment we received.

February 19th, 2017