A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zirka Halibey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zirka Halibey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zirka Halibey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Halibey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Halibey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zirka M Halibey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zirka M. Halibey practice?
- Dr. Zirka Halibey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zirka Halibey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.