Overall Review

no change

February 19th, 2014
Trusted Physician
I like Dr. Halibey very much, but I don't care for the practice she is in. The office staff is not friendly. The medical assistants are abrupt and very business like. The examining rooms are not updated. There are no reminder calls made for appointments and they are very slow about returning test results to patients (3 weeks). As far as Dr. Halibey, she is very kind and patient. I trust her medical advise. She is competent errs on the side of caution in terms of testing. She spends as much time as is needed to answer all of my questions. I never feel as though she is in a hurry to finish my appointment, and I appreciate that. It can take at least a month to get an appointment and you must "check in" with reception and then wait 30+ minutes to be put in a room. I usually wait another 15+ minutes until she comes in.

September 4th, 2013
No matter where she practices, I move there!
She is competent, puts you at ease, is sensible, reliable, understanding. I trust her with my care, and if I ever had a serious gyn illness, I would trust her with my life -- and that says something, because I'm an RN and sometimes know more than is good for me...or maybe I really only know just enough to be dangerous!!! :)