A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zitao Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Norman Bethune University Of Medical Sciences, Changchun.
Dr. Liu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zitao Liu MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zitao Liu practice?
- Dr. Zitao Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Zitao Liu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Braintree, MA.
See Braintree Obstetricians & Gynecologists.