A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziv Neeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neeman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziv Neeman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Skull Fractures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Neeman graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Neeman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziv Neeman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziv Neeman practice?
- Dr. Ziv Neeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziv Neeman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Radiologists.