Dr. Ziv Peled Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ziv Peled?

Best Surgeon EVER!!!

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Dr. Peled was recommended to me by my ob/gyn at my request to have a breast reduction. The ease of scheduling an appointment was amazing, he has two locations. Walnut Creek which is where I live and San Francisco where I work. His front desk (amazing) Administrator was beyond sweet and personable. She was so comforting and has such a contagious smile. Dr. Peled is/was exactly what I wanted and needed. He's direct, he listens to his patients, gives you a complete run down as to what to expect, extremely thorough, and makes you feel like his first and only patient. The results.... EXCEEDED my expectation. I tried so hard to imagine what I'd look like with smaller breast and couldn't convince myself I'd look "okay." Once the surgery was over and I saw myself I literally cried at how great they looked. I don't think I could express enough gratitude so that he knows how satisfied I am! This review doesn't do enough. All I can say is you're in GREAT hands! Complete professionalism and amazing work!

Posted on July 29th, 2017

Recently I had surgery by Dr Ziv Peled. I have been suffering with severe abdominal pain for the past 3 years. Since my surgery my pain has gone to a one. I'm very thankful that I met Dr Peled and he helped me tremendously. I would highly recommend Dr.Peled to anyone that would require his medical knowledge.

Phenomenal Doctor! Migraine Surgery

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I have suffered with chronic migraine headaches for years. I have tried every preventative medicine/therapy out there and nothing worked. The next step was surgery. I have had two surgeries: right temple nerves and the back of my neck right side nerves and it has literally changed my life. I am now seven months post-op and I went from having daily migraines on my right side to now three in three months! I am so happy I found Dr. Peled and will be forever grateful to him! His Patient-Coordinator Cary-Anne is a sweetheart who goes above and beyond to help and truly cares. If you are tired of being in pain, he is the doctor to call. I am so thankful, Dr. Peled truly is a healer!

Miracles Happen

Posted on June 9th, 2017

Dr. Peled is amazing. After years of constant, daily headaches, I now, wake up without pain. Nov 2 2016 Dr. Peled did surgery, he decompressed the greater and lesser occipital nerves bilaterally, and cut the third occipital nerve. I now have a normal life. I watched a christmas parade for the first time, without pain. I went to mardi grais, i took my daughter on a road trip through 15 states, without medication and without pain. To me its a miracle. . I was aware of the cost in advance. There were no hidden charges. In fact when my insurance paid part of the bill, Dr. Peleds office returned that portion of the cost to me. Dr Peled is honest about what he can and can't do to help you. There are no guarantees with any surgery. But here I am 7 months post op, and I know seeing Dr. Peled is the best decision I ever made. If you have been lucky enough to find Dr. Peled, please be smart enough to see him. You won't be sorry.

I'm finally headache free, thank you Dr. Peled

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Hi, I'm new. I suffered, past tense, for over two years, daily,with non-stop, debilitating migraines or headaches. I recently, may 8 , had surgery with Dr. Peled and have not had a headache since. Surgery was ok, still having some residual pain in my neck, but nothing compared to before. Tapering off all my meds and continuing my therapy. I tried everything. Literally. Acupuncture, p.t., massage, exercise, going completely organic, water purifier on the house, not eating certain foods, avoiding activities, chiropractic, raking, pain meds, hospital stay, psychiatrist, counseling, Botox, neurologist, you name it I tried it. Over two years of constant, blinding pain and now it's gone. Couldn't get anything done. Was a lousy mom and wife and person for two years and now I'm clear. I feel different, I'm happier, I'm doing things and I'm still recovering. It wasn't easy, but I'm done. I've made it through. Dr. Peled saved my life and my marriage. I'm am forever indebted to him. He saved me. No one else even came close. I haven't had a headache since my surgery day. Recovery is slow and I blew it the first two weeks and had to get a drain put in for a week. I just felt so great I overdid it. So now I'm back on track. I can only thank Dr. Peled and Cary-Ann for seeing me through and my husband and family for being there. I am finally living again. Robyn connected me with Dr. Peled and it was a quick start to my surgery. Thank you Robyn. I can't say enough about Dr. Peled. Out of all my Drs. he was by far the most intelligent, warm and understanding. I recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Peled. Please give him a look. Peledplasticsurgery.com look for headache tab. He is a miracle worker. I owe him my life.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Dr Peled was kind enough to perform surgery on a damaged nerve caused by a past surgical hernia operation. He and Cary-Anne worked with me regarding my insurance. The Dr. was thorough in advance, met with before the surgery and after at the surgery center. Telephoned me that night, and was right there for my questions and concerns for weeks after the operation. Not only are his credentials amazing so is his personal treatment.

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Excellent and courteous care.

Surgery for Occipital Neuralgia

Posted on May 16th, 2017

Dr. Peled is AMAZING!!! He gave me my child back. She went from 2 years bedridden in 8+ pain to a fully active kid, back at school and living her life. There are no words to accurately describe how much I appreciate him and what a kind, caring & amazing doctor he is.

Highly Recommend Dr. Ziv Peled

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I had a consult with Dr. Peled for migraine surgery. During the consult, he expressed come concerns about some items in my records and wanted me to consult with another doctor prior to continuing with him. He gave me the other doctor's contact information and when I called them they told me that Dr. Peled had already contacted them about me. Dr. Peled called me and emailed me multiple times to coordinate care being he and the other doctor were both in CA and I'm in FL. The other doctor requested an MRA. Once he reviewed that, he called me to let me know I had a cerebral aneurysm. I've since had surgery to repair the aneurysm. If Dr. Peled had not been so detailed and a true advocate for his patient, I'd still be walking around with the aneurysm and not know any different. Dr. Peled was wonderful. He truly cares that his patients get the best care for their situation and if that means through another doctor and a different procedure - that is perfectly fine. He is knowledgeable, gracious, kind and so caring. I cannot say enough good things about him and his assistant Cary-Anne. I highly recommend this team! Even after my surgery, Dr. Peled emailed me several times to check in on me. He is in high demand and is extremely busy, yet he took the time to touch base with me. Such a caring person and an excellent Doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Ziv Peled. You will be in excellent hands.

Migraine Surgery

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

One year ago, I was preparing to undergo experimental head surgery in San Fransisco. I was scared, anxious, yet I was ready to try anything to relieve the horrendous pain that set in when I was 23. My husband and I made the best decision to fly to California to have the best surgeon perform the operation. I knew I was in excellent hands, but I was nervous about the cost and the idea that the operation might not work. I had been depressed for years from pain, exhausted from all the nuerologists and doctor appointments, medications, chiropractoc care, and pain management. I was tired of seeing the inside of the emergency room, and having supposedly 'trained doctors' tell me the pain was not real. I could not understand why all these nuerologists did not know how to diagnose me. I didn't want any more painful shots and injections into my head. I was ready to try anything, because I believed there was no hope left. I was lifeless. I was tired of people not understanding and also the debilitating pain. "Get more sleep, get a second opinion, maybe you need a new doctor, have you tried tylenol?, are you STILL in pain?? Is it a migraine? ((NO!!)) How is your diet? Maybe it will go away on its own" .. and my favorite--- "you dont look sick!" I do not regret one moment or dime spent on my surgery or or my recovery. It took months to feel the benefits and the recovery process was very long. Yes, I still have 'flares', and somedays I depend on medications to get me through. Sometimes I want to sleep away the pain. I cry too, when it is unbearable or frustrating. I am learning my limits still, but I can happily say I got my life back. I am not depressed. I can have a social life, I am not planning my life around how I will potentially feel. I am learning to take care of myself first, and listen to what my body needs. I gained back my faith, after years of feeling abandoned in pain, completely hopeless. Occipital Nueralgia is the worst battle I have ever faced, and I will continue to fight it. I now have a handle on it. I can enjoy working out, and I am learning new hobbies. Thank you Doctor Peled, you gave me my life back.

Migraine surgery - Amazing MD!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr Peled is amazing and truly gave me back my life. I went to him with a 20+ year history of chronic migraine and daily pain. I flew to CA to see him and had a great experience. Dr Peled and Cary-Anne are very attentive, kind, and made me feel so comfortable about the surgery. I am in significantly less pain and have had pain free days for the first time in years. I would not go to anyone else. I am so thankful that I found this incredible physician!

Posted on February 26th, 2016

I had peripheral nerve surgery for occipital neuralgia from Dr. Peled. In the past 10 years of suffering, finding a doctor who was able to properly diagnose and treat me has been an experience in itself. Therapies, injections, surgery, medications, etc.have been prescribed repeatedly with little to no success. Dr. Peled knows exactly what he is talking about and understands the physiology behind the treatment. I am on the road to recovery and a new life ALL because of this physician.