A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziv Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziv Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziv Williams MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ziv Williams practice?
- Dr. Ziv Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziv Williams practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.