A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziva Stauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziva Stauber, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stauber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziva Y Stauber MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ziva Y. Stauber practice?
- Dr. Ziva Stauber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ziva Stauber practices Neurology near Hunt Valley, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Hunt Valley Neurologists.