A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziva Stauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziva Stauber, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauber graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stauber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziva Stauber MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ziva Stauber practice?
- Dr. Ziva Stauber has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziva Stauber practices Neurology near Eden Prairie, MN.
See Eden Prairie Neurologists.