A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziya Bilen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziya Bilen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilen graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Bilen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziya Bilen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ziya Bilen practice?
- Dr. Ziya Bilen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ziya Bilen practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners.