A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziya Gokaslan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziya Gokaslan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziya Gokaslan, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Joint Instability
- Lung Cancer
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gokaslan graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Gokaslan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziya L Gokaslan FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ziya L. Gokaslan practice?
- Dr. Ziya Gokaslan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ziya Gokaslan practices Neurological Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Neurological Surgeons.