A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziyad Al-Ola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziyad Al-Ola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziyad Al-Ola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ola graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Ola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziyad Al-Ola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ziyad Al-Ola practice?
- Dr. Ziyad Al-Ola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ziyad Al-Ola practices Family Medicine near Low Moor, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, NY.
See Low Moor Primary Care Doctors.