Learn more about Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayyoub
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ayyoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyoub graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayyoub has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ziyad A. Ayyoub practice?
- Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Paramount Physiatrists.