A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayyoub graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayyoub has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziyad A Ayyoub MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ziyad A. Ayyoub practice?
- Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ziyad Ayyoub practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Paramount, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Paramount Physiatrists.