A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziyad Ghazzal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ziyad Ghazzal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ziyad Ghazzal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazzal graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghazzal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziyad M B Ghazzal MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ziyad M. Ghazzal practice?
- Dr. Ziyad Ghazzal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ziyad Ghazzal practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Snellville Cardiologists.