A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ziying Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Tianjin Medical University.
Dr. Zhang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ziying Zhang MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ziying Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ziying Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ziying Zhang practices Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.