A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zizette Makary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zizette Makary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zizette Makary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makary graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Makary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital, Olney, Md
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zizette Ragy Makary MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zizette R. Makary practice?
- Dr. Zizette Makary has 1 office location.
Dr. Zizette Makary practices Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists.