A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zlatin Ivanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ivanov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ivanov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zlatin Ivanov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanov graduated from Medical University - Varna.
Dr. Ivanov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zlatin S Ivanov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zlatin S. Ivanov practice?
- Dr. Zlatin Ivanov has 1 office location.
Dr. Zlatin Ivanov practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.