A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zoe Arvanitakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zoe Arvanitakis, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvanitakis graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arvanitakis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zoe Arvanitakis MD and MS is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Zoe Arvanitakis practice?
- Dr. Zoe Arvanitakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zoe Arvanitakis practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.